Corporate Hive Adoptions
Our Adopt a Hive package is available to all individuals, businesses, organisations, schools, local authorities, groups and it is also the perfect gift for every occasion, including: corporate gifting, birthdays, anniversaries or upcoming holidays.
Ireland has been identified as one of the largest gene pools of the European dark honeybee (Apis Melifera Melifera). Once a bee that was found all over Europe, it is now being threatened by climate change, lack of biodiversity, diseases carried by the varroa mites and the risk of hybridisation by non native bees.
By partnering with us, you or your company will be supporting our conservation work. It will also allow us to focus on helping to expand the number of native Irish honeybee colonies in Ireland. This will, in turn, contribute to your corporate social responsibility (CSR) and generate a great buzz within your company and demonstrate to your customers your continued support for the environment and towards the conservation of the endangered native Irish honeybee.
In return for your adoption, you will receive an official hive adoption certificate and a small gift box as a token of our appreciation for your support.
Terms & Conditions:
- Period of adoption lasts for 12 months.
- A discount is available on adopting for multiple years or for adopting multiple hives.
- For large multi nationals/schools/local authorities etc. we can also brand the hive to match your organisations branding for an additional cost.
- Ability to purchase wildflowers seed packs for your staff as a Corporate gift.
- All prices are subject to review.
For further enquires please email us directly: email@example.com